Bell Fire Equipment Company is based in Bunbury, Western Australia, and specialises in the manufacture, sale, installation and maintenance of fire equipment, and in the provision of training in its use. Established in 1980 as a part time business, Bell Fire now has 30 employees. The company sells its products throughout Australasia and overseas.
Bell Fire Equipment Company is based in Bunbury, Western Australia, and specialises in the manufacture, sale, installation and maintenance of fire equipment, and in the provision of training in its use. Bell Fire was established as a part time business in 1980 and now employs a staff of 30. Bought in 1987by Jim Ponsonby, who brought the experience of thirty five years in the Fire Protection industry, the company now makes and sells a comprehensive range of innovative fire protection products and services, including:
• A broad range of Fire Protection Equipment including Mobile Fire Control Units. The BELL FIREFIGHTER product range is sold throughout Australasia and beyond.
• Fibreglass fire-fighting water tanks, lockers, cabinets, and associated fibreglass products used for fire protection and within general Industry.
• “Firefighter” brand fire extinguishers, hose reels and fire hose equipment to meet compliance with the various Australian Standards
• The service and installation to Building Code / Australian Standards requirements of automatic fire detection, suppression and sprinkler alarm systems
• The maintenance and service requirements to accredited manufacturer’s standards of SCBA and associated Respiratory Equipment including equipment sales.
• The provision of Workplace Fire Equipment Training Programs within Western Australian industry and the general community.
Bell Fire has long term fire equipment and SCBA Service contracts with a large number of Western Australian companies and Government departments.