Structural and Forensic Engineering Consultancy
Structural and Forensic Engineers experienced in optimum structural design, root causes of damage, building failure investigations and expert witnesses in courts of law.
• Structural Design Engineering
• Forensic Structural Engineering
• Insurance Claim Assessment
• Building Disputes
• Pre Purchase Structural Inspection
• Dilapidation Report
• Floor Level Survey
• Building Defects Inspection
• Expert Advice
(Providing Services For)
• Homeowners/ Investors
• Builders And Developers
• Building Consultants
• Insurance And Loss Adjusters
• Legal And VCAT Expert Witness
- Structural Design Engineering
- Our preventative structural design includes structural engineering design, construction advice, and issue of certificate of compliance for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/structural-design/
- Forensic Structural Investigation
- This comprehensive investigation allows engineers to provide definitive answers regarding the root cause of structural damage done to a building based on evidence.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/forensic-investigation/
- Insurance Claim Assessment
- We provide expert advice to homeowners, investors and building consultants who need a second, unbiased opinion regarding their insurance claim assessment.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/insurance-claim-assessments/
- Building Disputes
- If a legal dispute occurs over structural issues, our forensic structural engineers have the experience to act as expert witnesses in court.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/legal-vcat-expert-witness/
- Pre Purchase Structural Inspection
- Our qualified senior structural engineers assess the structural integrity of your property to save you money, time and annoyances in the future.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/pre-purchase-building-inspection/
- Dilapidation Report
- A dilapidation report assesses a building’s initial condition prior to the commencement of neighbouring property’s construction in order to protect the owners.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/dilapidation-report/
- Floor Level Survey
- We use high-quality tools to conduct comprehensive floor level surveys and uncover the reason why the footings of a home is moving.
Read more: https://mfsengineering.com.au/floor-level-surveys/
- Building Defects Inspection
- As experts in Australian building damage investigations, we are able to create a list of building Structural defects to help property managers in their case.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/building-defects-report/
- Expert Advice
- We hire only the most experienced forensic structural engineers in the country to provide expert advice on all structural issues.
Read more at: https://mfsengineering.com.au/expert-advice/