The Hamilton Road Early Education Centre is a privately operated and owned child care centre in Chermside committed to the education, care and development of younger children. We aim to offer an environment for child care that maintains a superior education and care for babies from the age of birth up till the age of 6. This is possible through participation that comes from caregivers, qualified teachers, the parents as well as the community.
The Hamilton Road Early Education Centre in Chermside focuses on a program that is based on the individual needs of each child. This centre recognises that every child will have their own specific pattern when it comes to the potential to learn, cultural and social contexts and development.
The centre establishes experiences for children that are appropriate in association to their learning styles, interests and most importantly developmental requirements. The aim of the Hamilton Road Early Education Centre is to provide children with a relaxed, friendly and safe environment filled with an abundance of learning opportunities and play experiences.
The Hamilton Road Early Education Centre provides the following:
- Kindergarten program
- World-class resources and equipment
- Qualified and highly professional staff
- Brand new location
- A big back-yard playground
- An emergent curriculum
- Child-initiated, individualised programs
The Hamilton Road Early Education Centre has a commitment to superior educational and developmental programs through:
- Critical reflection
- Resources as well as cost effective solutions
- Effectiveness along with consistency
- Meeting the individual needs of each child
- Responsiveness and innovation to educational uptrends and the needs of the community
- Value is placed on the investment placed by each family
Development and early childhood learning is made possible by involving the children in integrated and rich experiences that involve the following:
- Interpersonal relationships
- The appropriate language
- Skilful movements
- A variety in music
- Visual and spatial dimensions
- Mathematical and logical reasoning
- Feedback that builds esteem and informs on self-concept
This centre offers the following for each child in association with development:
- Physically that is made possible through a learning environment that is highly supportive
While the centre is fully involved in the overall developmental needs of each child, they welcome the parents to take part in activities and they encourage and support family involvement in association with the educational needs of each child.
Healthy Meals And Bodies
The Centre offers nutritious and tasty meals that have all been developed by authority Nutritionists and Dietitians. The menu combines hot lunches accompanied by yogurt, and fresh vegetables and fruit.
The Centre believes in offering every child with an extensive range of physical activities through the day combined with balanced and healthy meals. The enjoyable activities on offer make exercising fun for the children. In addition, dietary needs can be catered for a child that has specific needs.
Visit Our Website
Hamilton Road Facebook Page
Follow Us On Twitter
Watch Us On YouTube.