Green & Associates builds an appropriate team for each individual case. We use employed and / or contracted solicitors with specific expertise, specialist barristers, accounting and financial experts, other industry experts and even international collaborators, depending on the needs of an individual client and case.
Our Principal Solicitor is Dominic Green. He is admitted to practice in NSW, and holds undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in law, economics and other disciplines also. By age twenty-seven, Dominic had built a large enough client base, and experienced enough success, to begin taking steps to start the Firm, and in August 2014, he founded it.
Dominic has a fantastic working relationship with some of Australia’s best barristers, and is widely respected among his peers, ranging from NSW Police prosecutors to solicitors of the DPP, to Magistrates and Judges, to practitioners in other fields, and to most barristers’ chambers in Sydney.
Dominic appears regularly in all Courts and Tribunals in NSW, the High Court of Australia, Courts and Tribunals in other Australian States, and sometimes even abroad.
His successes range from high-profile murder cases right down to traffic offences in criminal law, through to deceased estate cases worth tens of millions of dollars, and media-covered civil class actions.
He has been engaged by private industry groups to assist with law reform, consulted to national educators and had articles featured in several widely circulated publications. He has a unique yet expansive network that proves an invaluable asset to all clients and cases.
He is known for being fearless, tireless, creative, strategic and tempered where required, and overall, for achieving impressive results and building friendships with his clients.
Our Firm is flexible and accommodating and works around its clients to suit their needs. We cater to clients in countries all over the world and use their preferred technologies to do so. We offer discounts for early payments and obligation-free consultations at the outset. We also travel and work irregular hours where needed. Contact us to obtain a creative and unique insight into a strategic approach to your problem.
1. Criminal Law: We are experts in employing the right combination of strategy, negotiation skills and, when it comes to it, analytical and trial advocacy skills, at all stages of the criminal prosecution process. We represent our clients vigorously and without fear, and also know when to use temperament and diplomacy to achieve the right result. We have significant experience with all types of criminal matters, ranging from high-profile serious cases through to lower-level traffic matters, and can represent you in all Courts and Tribunals, from the High Court of Australia down to the Local Court of NSW. We also have direct access and a close working relationship with some of Australia’s best criminal defence barristers. Some of our best results have come from seemingly impossible briefs.
2. Estate Law: Our solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with all deceased estate-related matters, ranging from simple family provision claims and contested wills through to the removal of rogue trustees and recovery from them, to dealing with non-estate assets and foreign assets, and dealing with issues arising during lifetime, such as contested Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianships. We are experts in Court practice and procedure, and use that expertise in a highly strategic and effective manner in all cases. We understand how touchy and sensitive such matters can be, and we offer sympathy, understanding and highly effective advocacy, in the absence of judgment. We work on a range of cases involving the most simple or highly complicated circumstances, and estates of all sizes and natures. Our goal is to minimise costs and obtain the most commercially beneficial outcome possible, while maximising a client’s claim or entitlement. We will never drum up fees and pressure our client to accept a deal they are not entitely comfortable with. We also consider taking deserving cases in this area on a no-win-no-fee basis, and never tire or reduce our effort on account of that.
3. Business, Commercial and Personal Matters
Our solicitors have developed a reputation for succeeding in what seem like unwinnable cases. Through a superior knowledge of practice and procedure, an intimate knowledge and understanding of the applicable law in select areas, cross-disciplinary experience and application, a keen commercial focus and relentless advocacy, we achieve exceeding outcomes to most business, commercial and personal problems.
We appear in all Courts and Tribunals in NSW, the High Court of Australia and some Tribunals and Courts in other Australian States and abroad. We also have direct access and a close working relationship with some of Australia’s best barristers.
Because of our experience and results in “back end” litigation and dispute resolution, we are also engaged frequently to assist our client with “front end” work, such as initial advisory and document drafting, so as to minimise the potential for disputes.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of problems and areas we can help with:
- Contract law and disputes.
- Structural issues relating to all commercial entity types and trusts.
- Property development and disputes.
- Personal and corporate insolvency.
- Professional negligence.
- Defamation and economic torts.
- Trade practices.
- Intellectual property.
- Employment law.
- Family law.