Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to maximise the results of every single negotiation? At ENS International, we’re all about exploring the limits of human potential and helping businesses to thrive and grow with tailored advice, support and training – by wielding the immense power of negotiation skills and influence.
For well over 40 years, we’ve been changing mindsets and delivering results through our core belief that human psychology, persuasion, negotiation and social influence are the keys to making the world a better place.
At ENS International, we are all about effective negotiation skills, offering:
– Fast-paced virtual and face-to-face negotiation courses based on the notion that traditional approaches to negotiation and leadership must be transformed into game-changing dynamic strategies.
– Customised in-house negotiation training that empowers your team with practical and innovative skills and knowledge that addresses the specific needs of your business and industry.
– Negotiation consulting & coaching aimed at finding the strongest negotiating positions and best outcomes.
– A powerful digital resources hub via negotiate.org, enabling your team to keep building knowledge beyond our consultation and workshops.
Our highly experienced, uniquely trained and truly dynamic and engaging practitioners are masters of innovative negotiation management across the industry spectrum.
ENS is laser-focused on boosting ROI and accelerating business growth through:
– Practical learning
– Proven methodologies
– Constant adaptation to technological advances
Right here at Sydney-based ENS, we’re passionately committed to helping clients just like you to change mindsets and achieve mutually-beneficial outcomes by working with some of Australia’s very best negotiation strategists. We have members globally, delivering negotiation skills training in London to Washington and almost everywhere in between. For a balanced, powerful and dynamic approach to your next negotiations, get in touch with the friendly team at ENS International today.