From your teeth and gums to your nerves and tongue, we understand that you are intricately connected to the rest of your body.
We're on a mission to help you achieve an optimal synergy by tackling the root cause of your problem for long-term comfort and health, and not just treating symptoms.
Recognizing the importance of your emotional and spiritual self is a crucial component to holistic oral health. We know that many diseases begin in the mouth, so we work with you on healing from within by focusing beyond only traditional dental work.
From holistic modalities to meditation, Anokhi Dental's team is dedicated to servicing more than just treatments. With an array of services that integrate with traditional dental practices, we let you guide us along your individual health journey.
This is why we source our materials to be free from fluoride and BPA, as well as being mercury safe to ensure that everything works together harmoniously within you.
Our goal is to create transformative results for you in an environment that nurtures your emotional and physical being
- A Note from Dr. Aushi Patel
- Anokhi Dental is a natural home for those who want to take charge of their oral health. Created from a blend of my Indian ancestry and expertise in Western medicine, so that we can work together towards your total wellness — beyond just teeth.
- What is Holistic Dentistry?
- Holistic dentistry promotes a more mindful approach to health, rather than just focusing on the treatment of disease.
It's a holistic way that we embrace as general dental professionals with particular interest in looking beyond your mouth — which means everything from mental wellness to all of your mind, body and spirit will be treated in synergy by us.
At our clinic, we offer general dental services that are mindful of the treatments and materials used in order to work with your whole body.
We also collaborate on a daily basis not only with other practitioners such as integrative doctors or naturopaths but even acupuncturists if need be.
- Are You Linked to any Health Funds?
- No. We're not aligned with any one health insurance fund, but we do have a HICAP's facility so you can claim your money directly from them on the spot!
- How Do You Remove Mercury Amalgam Fillings?
- We know that dental work is important to your health and safety, which is why at Anokhi Dental we protect you and ourselves from harmful effects of mercury by implementing up-to-date protocols.
We follow specific protocols laid out by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT).
Please see amalgam removal for more information on our procedures!