Migrating to Australia has never been easier. We know that the people who want to migrate say that the whole procedure can be extremely stressful and confusing. That is where we come in. We aim to help you as much as possible and provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes.
AMALSA has Australian Registered Migration Agents and they can help you with your application because:
- Have a solid knowledge and information on Migration Law and Practices.
- Have many years of experience and have helped many people successfully migrate to Australia.
- Comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
- Are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- Have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).
It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:
- Be uninformed of the immigration procedures and are not familiar with the Migration Act or Migration Regulations.
- Make false guarantees about your possibilities of progress.
- Give you wrong or incorrect advice.