Bigpond email has added new features to its application on the latest update, now users will be able to use the feature in which deleted emails can be retrieved. Whau now that is some feature which we all require in our email client software, isn’t it awesome that the emails which we have accidentally deleted can be retrieved. We often make these sorts of mistakes where important emails are deleted instead of spam or other unnecessary emails. But now people who have an email account on Bigpond email must not be worried if they delete the emails, with the new feature users will be able to retrieve their emails easily. If there is any sort of question for Bigpond's email then kindly reach out to Technical Support.
As we mentioned about the feature for retrieving the deleted emails on Bigpond email, now we will look at the process of how we can do so. Well only learning about the feature is not enough, it's best that the user also hassome practical knowledge of it. All necessary instructions are given in the points below,users can simply follow along with the points.
• Open any browser and load Bigpond email.
• Head to the sign-in section and enter your login credentials for signing in to your account.
• Once the email account opens, the user will then have to head to the Inbox folder sections.
• Scroll down and check for deleted email folder named Trash,
• Double click on it and select the emails which the user wants to retrieve and restore.
With the help of given points,the user will be able to retrieve their deleted emails from Bigpond email. For more connect with Customer Inquiry.